Triple S Ranch Grand Victorian - Calistoga Vacation Rental
A Restored Treasure from the 1800’s
The main house is one of the oldest homes in Napa Valley. The house is 2,400 square feet, and is comprised of two buildings joined together. The oldest section of the house is the original homestead built in 1854 and the newest section is ‘high Victorian’ built in 1869. The hallmarks of the home are the large rooms, high ceilings, and intricate Victorian details.
The house is fully decorated with unique antiques from the Victorian period. When you walk through the front door you will feel as though you are in the 1860’s. The house has three bedrooms and three full baths.
Grand Victorian Highlights
- Large living room / parlor with pocket dividing doors. This room is perfect for socializing with family and friends, reading, or relaxing.
- Dining room with an eight-foot table and antique fireplace.
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Curved grand staircase with intricate banister
- Three bedrooms and newly renovated on-suite baths: two bedrooms have Cal Kings, and one bedroom has two twin beds.
- Library with hundreds of books
- Chest full of board and card games
- Office with high-speed internet computer – plus Wi-Fi
- Stereo throughout the downstairs with iPod docking station
- Italian sheets and down comforters on all beds
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- There are three decks off the house, with rocking chairs
- Patio with propane BBQ and seating area
- The house is surrounded by gardens and beautiful vistas
- Swimming pool
Absolutely Perfect! Very charming and wonderfully cozy. We filled every bed and still had plenty of room to play and visit for our reunion. We all were very happy with this lovely home. Thank you so much!LeeAnne (Calistoga, CA)
Visit our Sister Property in Mendocino
Spring Ranch is a vacation rental property, wedding and event venue located just one mile south of the picturesque village of Mendocino on the Northern California coast.